✨ How do I know if this is for me?
- You want to work for yourself, but taking the leap feels too scary and risky.
- You desire to leave corporate America, but you're not sure how to do it or if you'll succeed.
- You feel burnt out but, not sure what you'd rather do instead.
- You have a lot of creative ideas and passions, but don't really know if any of them will work.
- You're willing to take the risk, but want guidance (+ a clear AF roadmap) on what to expect and how to navigate difficult moments.
- You're feeling a tension between what you heart wants vs. what your mind wants and not sure what to do.
- Perhaps, you're already doing your own thing, but you're not feeling it 100%.
If this is you, keep reading...
🌳 What will I learn?
In this unconventional guide, I share everything I know about how to:
- Quit corporate America for good + get what you most desire
- Discover your alignment and power in everything you do
- Bridge the gap between your mind, body, and heart
- Identify and heal from burnout
- Navigate big life transitions and the "void"
You'll get access to:
- A 100+ page book — The Art of Alignment — on how to discover ✨ alignment ✨ in your life, relationship, and career. In PDF format. (EPUB coming soon!)
- Clear identification of problems you may be experiencing right now and how to shift out of them
- 10+ Journalling, meditation, and embodiment practices that I personally used to guide me through big shifts in my career and relationships (this ain't no boring business book)
🦚 Who am I?
Hi! I'm Candace. I left my 6-figure tech job with no plan in September 2020. When I quit, I was terrified AF but I went for it anyways. It was the best decision I ever made. I'm now the co-CEO/founder of Wonder Monday, feel energized and inspired daily, and in a deep loving, conscious union. This came with a ton of struggle. I cried A LOT and spent thousands of dollars on coaches, therapists... the whole gambit. Now, it's my deepest joy and purpose to share everything I know with you in an easeful and digestible way.
I wrote this for my past self.
May this be of service. :)
Quotes From Readers:
"Holy shit. This was exactly what I needed to take action. I've been thinking about quitting my job forever but was feeling stuck for over a year. Thank you for the exercises. Had a major breakthrough." — M.D
"your book is everything I needed to hear in this moment. Thank you for writing it 😌🙌🏼 I can tell how much thought, passion, and intention it was written with. 💗 I love that you have tangible exercises and reflection questions incorporated in each chapter. I feel like a lot of self help books fail in that regard — it’s all theory based and it’s really hard for me to practice or incorporate it. But the way you’ve structured your book is concise and practical 😌" — J.H.
A complete guide on how to discover ✨ alignment ✨ in your life, relationship, and career.